117 Avenue des Champs Elysées, Paris 8ème
Job Type : 6 months internship
Starting date: July 2020
: (reporting to the Head of Communications)
- Written communication: in charge of writing communication supports (Press releases, newsletters etc…)
- Press relations: coordinate between our PR agencies (Paris, London, Shanghai and Frankfurt) and in-house teams;
- Community management: help run the website and social media accounts;
- Coordinate and track the production of printed marketing materials;
- Internal communications: help plan in-house events and set up an employee newsletter.
This internship will be an opportunity for you to experience various communications responsibilities and perhaps develop an idea of the career direction you may wish to pursue.
Business and Communication schools (written internship agreement required)
- Team player;
- Works well independently;
- Detail-oriented (strong copyediting skills a major plus);
- Sharp-witted; • Enthusiastic;
- Native English speaker;
- Computer skills: MS Office + (ideally) Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.