AIMING FOR EXCELLENCE
Idinvest Partners finances and supports the growth of European businesses throughout their development.
By spotting talent and building enduring relationships, we guide and support our entrepreneurs. This sustained value creation is essential to driving international expansion.
Thanks to their sector expertise and rigorous investment methods, our teams have been able to act on profitable opportunities, financing a raft of innovative projects in new information technologies (internet, telecoms and software), healthcare, the environment, sustainable transport, smart cities, and more.
UNDERPINNED BY 3 CORE VALUES
Idinvest Partners’ skills and expertise cover a whole range of complementary areas, enabling us to work together with investors and the firms we finance to achieve a common goal.
This strategy is underpinned by 3 core values: engagement, excellence and agility.
AT IDINVEST, ENGAGEMENT MEANS:
- Advancing resolutely towards a goal by executing a strategy.
- Abiding by a responsible and ethically sound investment policy.
- Keeping in mind the role played by business in society and the importance of keeping promises.
- Adopting a compensation policy that complies with the AIFM directive’s recommendations, and the recommendations and guidelines jointly issued by the industry’s leading professional associations in France (AFIC, AFG, ASPIM). Idinvest Partners’ compensation policy aims to align employees’ behavior with their long-term objectives. In particular, the goal is to avoid excessive risk-taking by an employee on a personal basis or in managing a particular fund, keeping investors’ interests in lock-step with those of the asset managers.
- Ensuring our voting policy (which reflects our total commitment to the firms in which we invest) is based on the “one share, one vote” mantra, a core principle of corporate governance. This policy is a fundamental part of our management responsibility and must be applied in the best interests of unitholders in our funds.
- Enforcing our conflict of interest policy, which places great importance on the interests of unitholders in funds under management and requires the highest levels of scrutiny to avoid conflicts of interest. As well as harming unitholders’ interests, conflicts of interest could also undermine the integrity and professionalism of our management teams.
AT IDINVEST, EXCELLENCE MEANS:
- Boosting firms’ financial performance as a partner for entrepreneurs, working alongside them on the same project with a shared vision.
- Meeting our clients’ needs effectively and building strong relationships with our partners and clients that are founded on trust, reciprocity and transparency.
AT IDINVEST, AGILITY MEANS:
- Adapting to fundraisings.
- Meeting all our clients’ needs.
- Combining versatility, inventiveness and a pragmatic approach.
- Making business ethics an advantage rather than a constraint.