The protection of your personal data is important to Idinvest Partners. From 25 May 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 - known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. This policy provides you with detailed information on the way in which Idinvest Partners collects, protects and stores your personal data, as well as the reasons for the use and sharing of personal data. The aim of this policy is also to inform you of your rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data and how to exercise your rights.
1. WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE USED BY IDINVEST PARTNERS?
Idinvest Partners may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identification information (first name, surname, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, IP address);
- Your contact information (postal address and email address, phone number);
- Your family situation (for example, marital status, number of children);
- Information relating to your education, profession and professional experience;
- Data relating to your use of the financial products managed by Idinvest Partners (banking, financial and transactional data, experience as regards subscription in capital investment products, etc.);
- Data collected during your interactions, particularly those at Idinvest Partners’ registered office, on its websites or social media pages, or even at meetings or trade fairs, interviews, during telephone conversations and via e-mail.
2. WHY DOES IDINVEST PARTNERS USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- To comply with its legal and regulatory obligations;
- To enter into a contract with you or contact you, at your request, with a view to entering into a contract;
- To communicate regularly on its latest news;
- To invite you to participate in the events it organises.
3. WHO DOES IDINVEST PARTNERS SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your personal data is used by Idinvest Partners only and will not be sold to or shared with third parties. It may, however, be communicated in certain cases, namely, to:
- Financial or judicial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
- Service providers performing services on behalf of Idinvest Partners (custodians, distributors, business facilitators, etc.).
4. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
Idinvest Partners will retain your personal data:
- for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- for the period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations and, in particular, applicable limitation periods;
- for the time needed for its operational requirements (the lifetime of the funds, management of customer relations, etc.);
- for responding to legal applications or requests from regulators or other authorities.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HOLD AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- Information: you have the right to be informed clearly, accurately and transparently and to access your personal data;
- Access: you can obtain information relating to the processing of your personal data and a copy of your personal data;
- Rectification: where you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that your personal data be rectified or completed accordingly;
- Erasure: you can require the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by law;
- Restriction of processing: in certain cases, you can request a restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Withdrawal of your consent: where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Idinvest Partners may, however, have compelling legitimate grounds for maintaining the data;
- Data portability: where legally applicable, you have the right to ask Idinvest Partners to return your personal data to you or, where technically feasible, transfer the data to a third party, without Idinvest Partners being able to object.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to such direct marketing, and this right may be exercised at any time, by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the legal notices on the website (www.idinvest.com).
If you wish to exercise the rights listed above or if you have any questions relating to the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
or by post:
117 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
In accordance with applicable regulations and in addition to your rights above, you are also entitled to contact a relevant data protection authority (such as the CNIL in France, www.cnil.fr).
Idinvest Partners may update its data protection policy at any time and publish it online stating the date of review. Please check Idinvest Partners’ website regularly to keep informed of these updates.