With over €2.9 billion of AUM and nearly 20 years of experience investing in private equity funds, secondary transactions and co-investments, Idinvest is one of the biggest players in the European market.
- Primary Commitments: Investing in newly formed private equity funds across different strategies (buyouts, growth, venture, turnaround);
- Secondary Transactions: acquiring existing limited partner private equity interests and companies on the secondary market;
- Direct Equity Co-investments: making direct investment in companies alongside a private equity fund.
The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring Primary transactions. Key responsibilities will include initial deal review and screening; business, financial and industry due diligence; financial modelling and valuation analysis; execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring.This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual seeking an exposure to the private equity market. The Intern will be fully involved in all aspects of primary investing, as part of a small team.
- Solid academic record;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
- Prior experience in M&A or Private Equity will be highly appreciated;
- English proficiency (an additional European language will be a plus but is not required).