The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring private debt transactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initial deal review and screening;
- Business, financial and industry due diligence;
- Financial modelling;
- Execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Previous experience in investment banking, transaction services, Audit of commercial companies;
• Solid academic record: pursuing a relevant Master's degree in a top ranking school;
• Strong analytical and modelling skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
• Knowledge of leasing mechanisms will be beneficial;
• Fluency in French and English are mandatory.