The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring private debt transactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initial deal review and screening;
- Business, financial and industry due diligence;
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis;
- Execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual seeking an exposure to the private debt market.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Previous experience in investment banking, transaction services or private equity;
• Solid academic record: pursuing a relevant Master's degree in a top ranking school;
• Strong analytical and modelling skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
• Some understanding of the Private Equity market would be useful;
• German as a mother tongue;
• Fluency in English mandatory;
• Conversational French would be a plus but is not required.