The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring private equity transactions.
Key responsibilities will include initial deal review and screening; business, financial and industry due diligence; financial modelling and valuation analysis; execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual seeking an exposure to the private equity market. The Intern will be fully involved in all aspects of primary investing as part of a small team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Solid academic record;
• Previous experience in Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Audit, is a prerequisite;
• Strong analytical and modelling skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
• Some understanding of the Private Equity market would be useful;
• English proficiency (an additional European language will be a plus but is not required).