The Intern will have responsibility for evaluating, executing and monitoring private debt transactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Initial deal review and screening;
- Business, financial and industry due diligence;
- Financial modelling and valuation analysis;
- Execution support and post-investment transaction monitoring.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual seeking an exposure to the private debt market. Starting date is expected to be July / September 2017 with duration of 6 months.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Previous experience in investment banking, transaction services or private equity;
- Solid academic record: pursuing a relevant Master's degree in a top ranking school;
- Strong analytical and modelling skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-starter and independent thinker with strong problem solving skills;
- Some understanding of the Private Equity market would be useful;
- Spanish or Italian as a mother tongue;
- Fluency in English mandatory;
- Conversational French would be a plus but is not required.